EDUCATIONRiverside City College, Riverside , CA
University of California, Riverside
IA Certified Irrigation Design (Landscape)
IA Certified Irrigation Design (Golf)
IA Certified Irrigation Auditor
- Sprint World Headquarters – Overland Park, KS
- Atlanta Athletic Club (PGA 2000) – Duluth, GA
- El Palomar Golf Club – Guadalajara, Mexico
- Cauley Creek Water Reclamation Plan – Duluth, GA
- Dunwoody Country Club – Dunwoody, GA
- Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati Airport – Cincinnati, OH
- Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport – Hapeville, GA
- The Mid Ocean Club – Warwick, Bermuda
- The Tryall Club – Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Watersound North Development – Watersound, Florida
INFORMATION ON PRACTICE
Bob Scott is Founder and Principal of Irrigation Consultant Services, Inc., created in 1983. Irrigation Consultant Services was created to assist in irrigation design and consultation on projects in golf, recreation, and commercial developments in the United States and internationally. The advancement of irrigation water resource development and LEED certified projects has pushed Irrigation Consultant Services’ techniques for irrigation design and consultation to the forefront of our field. Bob has been involved in cistern, R/O, and reuse/recycled water treatment coordination. Irrigation Consultant Services was awarded the American Society of Irrigation Consultant’s highest national award (Honor Award) for our work on the Cauley Creek Water Reclamation Plant and the Sprint World Headquarters projects.
Through the years, golf has been a high priority for Irrigation Consultant Services. I.C.S. has worked on projects such as the Atlanta Athletic Club, The Mid Ocean Club, The Standard Club, St. Ives Country Club, Eagles Landing Country Club, Belmont Hills Golf Club, and Countryside Country Club.
Bob is certified by the Irrigation Association (IA) in both Golf and Commercial design and Landscape Irrigation Auditing. Bob has Computer System Certification (Instructional Level) and is a member of IA, GCSAA, ASIC, and ASLA.